Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant


A sad incident occurred yesterday at a Chinese restaurant in Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos, as it was gathered that a drunk man died after mistakenly drinking an insecticide at the restaurant.
The deceased who proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant after attending a wedding at Aguda, Surulere where he got drunk, drank the insecticide a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left inside an empty bottle of water on his table.
The drunk man who ended up taking the insecticide instead of the bottle of water he ordered for, died while being rushed to hospital shortly after he opened up to his friends, that he took something thinking it was water.
The Manager of the Restaurant was arrested and detained at Bode Thomas Police Station, after the drunk man incident was reported.


www.9jasquare.com is the most visited on-line platform which gives the best of music,videos, entertainment gist and sport news on a daily basis to people with over 100,000 page views daily.

FOR COMPLAINS, ADVERTISEMENT, SONG HYPE AND PROMOTIONS

Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we received it..Email us at info9jasquare@yahoo.com

For direct call: +2347012974142 or +2348142452115

ENJOY IT
Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant Reviewed by 9jasquare on 12:35:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.